Sunday, March 16, 2008

Well, here I go. I am very new to blogging. My sister-in-law started blogging about her family, so I thought this would be a great way for the family and friends to keep up with all of our doings. Keeping up with our crazy lives will be the tricky part, but I promise to try.As most of you probably know, we moved in December. It was quite unexpected. We found an amazing deal and jumped on it. We hadn't really even talked about moving and all the sudden we had made an offer on a house that we had always dreamed of. Everything happened so quickly that we didn't even have our current house on the market, and still don't. We are working on it though. We all couldn't be happier, even the dogs (lots of deer to chase). The boys are anxious for the snow and ice to melt off of the fishing pond so they can start fishing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is so cute. i need to get on the ball and do one too. Thanks for coming over the other day for the party. Sorry I didn't get a proper invite to you so the kids could dress up!