Tuesday, June 23, 2009

All Star Update

Braden's All Star team played in their first tournament over the weekend. It was a practice tournament so it didn't really count, hopefully it took care of their nerves. They tied the first game, due to a terrible call. We really won. We lost our second game, and kicked butt the third game. He had quite the fan club on Saturday, Grandma and Grandpa Hooton, Grandma Graham, Grandma and Grandpa Olsen, Chris, Summer, all of his Hooton cousins, and of coarse his biggest fans, his dad, mom, and Uncle JD.
If you look just above Troy's head you can see the ball.
Maybe I have finally figured out my camera.








Yes, that is rain. Which makes mud. And he slid (perfect form I might add) just for me. I cringed when I saw the white pants. I asked him not to slide unless he had to, well he does when ever he can. 1 tournament+1 bottle of spray-n-wash+oxy clean=white pants.

No comments: